ER RØR APS / ER ROER APS /DANWELL APS
When you write a message via mail or website, apply for a position in ER ROER APS / DANWELL APS or make a purchase, you agree to the data policy below.
We process information related to purchases
We collect and process the information about you that you provide in connection with inquiries via mail or website or purchase. These include name, address, postal code, email and possibly payment information.
The information is collected and processed based on Article 6 (2) of the Personal Data Regulation. 1 (b) to provide the product (consultancy, business consulting) ordered and the service associated with the product.
We use the information to improve our product and service
We collect traffic data at www.erroer.dk / firstname.lastname@example.org for regular visitors. We do this to improve the functionality of the website, and to gain greater awareness of the interest in ER ROER APS / DANWELL APS and our services. It helps us improve and target our sales.
www.erroer.dk and email@example.com are also connected to Google Analytics, which measures all traffic on Danish websites. Information about IP, time, technical information about device i.e. OS, browser version etc. is collected. Data is stored without time limit in aggregate form that cannot be returned to the user. Google Analytics is Data Manager.
We work with selected data processors
Data processing in connection with customer inquiries is done in collaboration with external data processors. We have agreements with these external data processors who handle data according to carefully defined procedures.
Storage of data
ER ROER APS /DANWELL APS stores data according to the following criteria:
- The information is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- For statistical purposes.
- To determine, assert or defend legal claims.
We will delete your information when we no longer need to process it to fulfill one or more of the purposes mentioned above.
This means that we store your data during the period in which we may be met by a claim, a legal request or have another objective purpose with the storage.
We process personal information in connection with job applications
When we fill vacancies at ER ROER APS / DANWELL APS, we process the applicant’s personal data based on Article 6 (2) of the Personal Data Regulation. 1 (b) and (f), having a legitimate interest in filling the post with a suitable candidate.
The information will only be used internally in connection with occupation of the posted position. However, in agreement with you, we may store and process the information in connection with the occupation of other or future positions. Only the persons at ER ROER APS / DANWELL APS who are directly involved in the recruitment will have access to the information. The information will not be shared with others.
We will delete your information within 5 months of receipt of your application, unless you consent to us storing it for an extended period or there has been a prior need to store it for an extended period.
- You have the right to insight and to be deleted
You have the following rights under the Data Protection Rules when we process information about you:
- Right to view information (insight): You can request access to the personal data that we have registered about you in accordance with the rules on access rights.
- Right to correction: You have the right to correct incorrect information about yourself.
- Right to delete: You have the right to delete information about you at any time, unless information is needed to complete a pending assignment.
- Right to restrict processing: In some cases, you may have the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- Right to object: In some cases, you may have the right to object to our or the data processor’s processing of your personal data.
- Right to Withdraw consent: If you have consented to the processing of one or more personal data about you, you may at any time withdraw your consent in accordance with the personal data protection rules. Unless we have another legal basis for processing, we will no longer be able to process that information. If you would like to take advantage of these opportunities, please contact ER ROER APS / DANWELL APS per firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Right to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency: You have the right to complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency about our processing of your personal data if you believe that the processing does not take place in accordance with applicable rules. You can find the Data Inspectorate’s contact information at www.datatilsynet.dk.
If you have any questions about the processing of personal data or other matters concerning the services and products of ER ROER APS / DANWELL APS, you are always welcome to contact us.
You can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or ER ROER APS / DANWELL APS on phone no +45 70 20 43 23.
Data security breach
Do ER ROER APS / DANWELL APS become aware of
- that there has been unauthorized access to the company’s personal records
- that personal data has been disclosed to outsiders for no legal reason
the company must immediately assess whether there has been a violation of the rights and freedoms of persons. If the assessment implies that it is not possible for the company to immediately control the breach and prevent the dissemination of personal data to unauthorized persons, reporting must be made to the Data Inspectorate within 72 hours.
Regardless of whether there is a duty to report to the Data Inspectorate, the company must do the following:
- A report on the breach of data security must be prepared, which must be available to the Data Inspectorate in case subsequent supervision
- The persons whose data are at risk of accidental dissemination must be notified in writing of what has happened
The company has decided that for the assessment of the breach, assistance should be sought from the following adviser: SBS-IT ApS and Flash Marketing ApS.
When you visit our website, you will automatically receive one or more cookies. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can click here: http://minecookies.org/cookiehandling for instructions on how to avoid receiving cookies and delete the cookies on your hard drive.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser and is recognized by the website on repeat visits and which allows individualized information to be sent to your browser. A cookie may contain text, numbers or e.g. a date, but no personal information is stored in a cookie. It is not a program and it cannot contain viruses.
How long do we store cookies?
The cookies sent to you from this website will be stored for a maximum of 24 months from the last time you visited the site. Each time you visit our website, the period is extended. The cookies in question are therefore stored for a maximum of 24 months from your last visit to our website.
How do I avoid cookies?
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can block all cookies, delete existing cookies from your computer or receive a warning before a cookie is saved. For more information on how to avoid cookies, click this link: http://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering. The link provides a guide for the most common and used browsers, but some will not be mentioned. You can usually use the help feature in your browser to learn more about cookie settings. You typically do this by pressing F1 on your PC. Search for “cookies”.
What are cookies used for on our websites?
Cookies from our partners
In this section you will find an overview of which partners send cookies via our website and have access to information collected via cookies sent from our websites.
These cookies are not used for the registration of personal data unless you explicitly consent to this.
Data can be passed on to third parties in anonymized form for the purpose of targeting marketing and gaining better knowledge about users on the individual websites and the Danish market in general. Information may also be disclosed to third parties if required by regulatory requirements.